Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources. Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of schedule workaround plans, with BH engineering and site management, to maintain project cost & schedule requirements and obtain detailed construction progress on activities at site.
- Evaluate and report on project schedule risk.
- Lead development and status / progress reports & management level reporting for the procurement and logistics phases of a project
- Implement "early warning" identification of potential issues and drive corrective action
- Service as project coordinator for while workload allows for the project(s).
- Ensures project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections of time and cost.
- Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
- Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the organization.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a planning function)·
- At least 3 additional years of experience in schedule planning and controls for various projects
- 3 years experience with Primavera, Microsoft Project, or like planning software
- 2 years of Oil and Gas experience
- Experience with Subsea Services Equipment (SPS or Offshore) preferred
- Prior experience with engineering, procurement and manufacturing schedule systems is preferred
- Experience with scheduling and delivery of large value projects.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a dynamic environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and achieve milestones and deliverables
- Sound judgment with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills