Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Skills: Business Development, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
To provide administration support to the Business Development function with specific focus on the compilation of Market Intel & Outlook Reports, Maintenance of CRM Database, Document Control and general admin duties in support of the Eastern Hemisphere Business Development Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- On a daily basis, log Sales Leads enquiries and distribute as necessary.
- Maintain CRM records and assist other members of the organization to monitor CRM Database
- Run reports from CRM and distribute information to management and other leaders on a weekly and monthly basis
- Generate weekly opportunities list and distribute to EMEA Sales team
- Coordinate commercial activity to support sales team deliverables
- Collate and manage Strategic Documents (Capture plans Etc.)
- Interface with other departments to coordinate business related data and conduct research associated with department projects
- Update and maintain databases and files in accordance with department procedures and in compliance with general business requirements.
- Communicate with external and internal clients for the purposes of document control and delivery, as well as obtaining status updates and feedback.
- Maintain department filing systems.
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support duties to the Business Development Team
- Engage with Marketing Department as required in support of marketing activities (Trade Shows Etc.)
- Requisitioning of supplies and materials for department.
- Maintain Market Intel & Business memberships/ subscriptions as required.
- Support marketing and trade shows as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- Experience in Business Development, Commercial or Projects Environment.
- Recognised business qualification.
- Experience with CRM Database (Oracle, Sales Force or Other)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Strong organisational skills and ability to ability to manage workload in line with key dates for delivery.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand process constraints, recommend opportunities for efficiencies and contribute towards business's continuous improvement philosophy.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with internal departments and external clients.
- Skilled in operating basic office software packages (e.g. MS Word, Excel, XaitPorter, PeopleSoft).
- Flexible approach to work schedules in line with the demands of supporting wide geographical demands across multiple time zones.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported