Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This role is key to improving supplier quality, with a target of zero defects by prioritising and mitigating the risk for assigned suppliers and performing audits accurately and on time.
- Comply with relevant procedures governing work scope
- Conduct supplier assessments (audits) and supplier qualification audits (new and existing)
- Monitor supplier performance and drive improvement (CPAR, re-evaluate performance)
- Analyse /RCA supplier performance (e.g.scorecard) - strategic (collaboration with Supply Chain)
- Conduct Pre-Production meeting/on-boarding/ initial activities
- Reduce and open ZV high severity non conformities and corrective/preventative actions (NCR's/CPARs) for Global and local managed suppliers
- Investigate supplier quality concerns, including NCR's, SDR's, FPR's etc.
- Manager AVL/update AVL in SAP ( quality specific information)
- First Article Inspection review/inspection (local/product/project)
- Maintain vendor qualification records in Document Management System
- Sustain CCM vendor portal (Training and Compliance)
- Support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives when assigned
- Experience of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Lead Auditor certification
- Training and Experience on Root Cause Analysis Techniques/ (Six Sigma desirable)
- Manufacturing processes experience (desirable)
- Mechanical inspection (desirable)
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.