Our Client is an Engineering & Construction company in the Oil & Gas industry and as such would ideally like to hire somebody with paralegal experience gained in this sector. Duties:
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles;
- Organize and maintain documents in paper and/or electronic filing systems;
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation;
- Compose correspondence and legal documents requiring some understanding of technical and administrative matters;
- Compose, type, format, proofread and revise reports, letters and memoranda;
- Work independently, including prioritization of workload and shifting priorities as needed with minimal supervision and guidance;
- Assist with the tracking of commitments and priorities for the department, helping to ensure deadlines are met;
- Summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information or meetings;
- Monitor, analyze and process invoices from outside legal counsels;
Required: Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Experience
- Organize and maintain confidential files and records that are sensitive in nature;
- Other duties as requested.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Professional
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Strong writing, revising and editing skills.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.