EPS is looking for a Natural Gas Mechanic to work offshore on a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 4 years or more experience offshore or land as a Natural Gas Engine and/or Compressor Mechanic
- Strong Troubleshooting skills are required
- Strong knowledge of Engine Systems and Controls are required
- Typical Engine Knowledge required (some, but not all): Waukesha, Caterpillar, Cooper slow speed, Turbines, Ariel, or Ajax packages
- Troubleshoot Natural Gas Engines and Compressors
- Complete Field Repairs
- Service, maintain, and test engine shutdowns
- Ability to do a complete in frame overhaul and complete rebuilds is a plus
- Diesel Engine or pump repairs are a plus
- Promote good housekeeping on all work sites
EPS is an equal opportunity employer.