Skills: Project Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Delft, South Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Role: Project Management
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Act as primary contact for the work package(s) towards the client, authorities and subcontractors
• Prepare and project manage the work packages in accordance with the project execution plan
• Co-ordinate all project activities required to successfully deliver the work packages in order to achieve the best performance of the entire organisation
• Lead a multi-discipline support team to successfully deliver the work packages in co-operation with the project manager and the discipline leads
• Ensure smooth transition between different project phases and functional handover
• Ensure outstanding project safety performance
• Review and approve all project documents and project purchases
• Support project related internal and external cost reporting
• Identify and review concessions, variation order requests and changes to the contract and subcontracts
• Supervise preparation of as-built documentation and input into project close out reports
• Develop and apply know-how and experience for the purpose of improving customer service and delivering customer satisfaction
• Promote and support continuous improvement activities within the Project Management Department
What we expect from you
• BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years offshore installation experience, ideally heavy lift, with several years as installation or field engineer
• Minimum 3 years in a project engineer/assistant project manager position
• Good experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Good communicator, building and developing relationship with their counter parts in client organisations and other external parties
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Good contractual, negotiation and people management skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!