Monitor manufacturing machining and welding operations, ensure products and services are meeting the Quality assurance program, Customer requirements, Engineering specifications and appropriate industry/regulatory standards.Essential Responsibilities:
- Routing Package review (Weld Map, Pick list, Document Revision)
- Perform in process inspection activities to support production in daily basis
- Final Inspection & Work Order closure
- involve in procedure qualification
- Create GRR for non-conformance product
- Verify and review report from Vendor (PWHT, Drift, Squareness, Ovality, etc)
- Participate in EHS/HSE program and proactively involve in improving EHS/HSE Culture in Batam Site
- Performing inspection as per qualification.
- Release part that meet specified requirements and generate acceptance report.
- Raising non-conformance report, including to stop process or Hold Non-conformance part for further disposition.
- Review and approve outsourced inspection or outsourced process reports.
- HSE & Quality Stop Work
- Delivery of Quality products that meet all requirements to meet production deadlines.
- A Diploma in mechanical engineering or technical high school with 3 years' experience.
- Familiar with machining and welding inspection
- Certified as a Welding Inspector preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prefer to have ASME IX, API 1104, 5L, 5CT, 6A and 17D knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Ability to use Hardness machine
- Ability to perform dimensional and examine Non-Destructive Test preferred
- Require to work shifts and irregular hours.
- Ability to read and apply established procedures.
- The employee shall perform work with the defined responsibilities as documented in quality policies and procedures, to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, API Q1
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Computer Literature (Microsoft office)
- Familiar with Manufacturing Process.
- BOM (bill of material) Literature
- Technical Drawing Literature
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more