Establish Bently Nevada in the Wind Power market. Increase order volume for Bently Nevada condition monitoring Wind Power applications.Essential Responsibilities
- Market Analysis; understanding market trends, drivers and buying criteria. Forecast demand by region and application.
- Define and drive the Bently Nevada strategy for the Wind Power business.
- Liaise with the Bently Nevada Wind Product Manager based at HQ in the USA on the Wind product portfolio development.
- Finding opportunities with OEMs and End-Users.
- Manage offer preparation by ITO, solution concept development.
- Negotiate (frame-)contracts including T&Cs, manage contract risks and close deals.
- Hand-over projects to project execution.
- Connect with customers at C-level at Wind OEMs and Wind-farm operators across Europe.
- Optimize Sales process from Promotion, to offer preparation and frame agreement negotiations.
- University degree in Engineering. MBA or PhD are an advantage.
- Strong experience in the condition monitoring business or related business (>10 years)
- Proven track record in Sales of large contracts (>€1m; >5 years)
- Demonstrable experience in Solution Sales; strategic sales approach
- Demonstratable knowledge of the Wind Power business
- Ability to present to and discuss with customers at C-level
- Ambition to deliver high growth in volume and in market share
- Leadership skills, direct reports (potential future team buildup of Key Accounts Wind)
- Leadership skills, indirect reports, manage a project team based on convincing on strategy, skills and tactics
- Knowledgeable on Bently Nevada Hardware, Software, Service, ie. Total Solution selling
- Customer oriented
- Growth Mindset
- Strong communicator
- Results oriented
- Great Communicator, external and internal
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more