Senior Mud Engineer
The Senior Mud Engineer will work under minimal supervision provides onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid. Must be able to work on call 24/7 and travel in the European Union including offshore. Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintains fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
- Maintains inventory at customer well sites.
- Produces Daily reports and well recap documentation as required.
- Must provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Provide ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers' production.
- Expert product line knowledge in addition to meeting competency requirements as required by Baker Hughes' Competency Management System
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- High School Diploma
- Qualified from Accredited Drilling Fluids School
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Drilling and Completion Fluids Applications
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the European Union
- Must be able to work independently.
- Bachelor graduated in faculty related to drilling oil and gas, chemicals or equivalent relevant industry experience.
Emmen, the Netherlands
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more