Skills: Rig Electrician, Electrical Technician, Electrician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Qatar
Ably Resources are currently recruiting for an Electrical Foreman to work for a major Oil & Gas Industry contractor.
Location- Worldwide (currently in Qatar)
Contract start- *** Urgent start by 10/12/19 ***
Contract duration- 6 months (renewable)
Rotation- 56 working days followed by 28 unpaid leave days
Hours- 12 hrs per day/ 7 days per week
Insurance- Medical, Life, D+D, INCOME PROTECTION
Flights- Prepaid ticket at beginning, end of CNT and for each work leave rotataion cycle
*** Must have experience on Pipe Lay Vessel ***
- Coordinate and control the work of the dependent team based on electrical Scope of Work assigned
- Distribute the equipment and materials to allow the team to perform the assigned activities
- Ensure that operators and all personnel belonging to the team, strictly observe applicable safety standards
- Coordinate and check the work carried out by the team, reporting any deviations and difficulties to the work superviso r
- Analyse the drawings received from the works supervisor and give instructions to the team in order to execute the works in
- Organize all the means, equipment and materials necessary to perform the work. Check that they comply with applicable
provisions, report any anomalies and coordinate any corrective actions
- Liaise with the works supervisor in order to optimize the use of equipment and personnel
- Carry out the daily toolbox talkings
- Ensure adherence to the planned time frame
- Provide the works supervisor with data on quantities produced and/or installed for updating progress reports and quantities
- Provide the work supervisor with data on manpower, equipment, tools and material used
- Provide work support to the electronic team during maintenance on Tensioner system, Mooring winches, Thrusters and
- Implement the permit-to-work system
- Liaise with other disciplines on ongoing operations
- Ensure the housekeeping of the work location
If you are intrested please get in touch!
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.