Reporting: Lead Engineer/ Manager
- He develops and checks system design CAD files / 3D Model / Drawings in conformance with project specifications, scope of work, design parameters, Standards, codes, Procedures, industry practices, P&IDs, Line list, Stress information and vendor data.
- Assist engineers with initial design and final design solutions on a project.
- Direct small or medium Piping Design team as Lead Designer.
- Conceptualize plans, details and sections to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements.
- Prepares and develops 2D and/ or 3D CAD designs under the supervision of the Lead Piping Engineer.
- Responsible for checking and back checking computer models and piping drawings
- Ensure compliance with approved design standards, to provide quality design.
- Coordinate vendor supplied drawings or information into project drawings.
- Extract piping drawings and isometrics using 3D software.
- Prepare Bill of Material.
- Man-hour estimation
- Communicate and interface with other engineering disciplines.
- Attend 3D model reviews as required.
- Provide input to the "Lessons learned" process and utilize findings from the process to update tools and processes.
- Project design / Customer Compliance
- Quality of piping deliverable
- On-time delivery
- Optimized design
- Project quality governance
- Deliverable tracking and revision control
- Proposal document generation
- Assess proposal / FEED document to meet customer / project needs.
- E & I
- Other Geo-market offices
Previous Experience Required:
- >15 years within O&G industry
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
- Good communication
- Proficient in current release of AutoCAD, PDMS, E3D & CadWorx software.
- High level of precision
- Excellent PC proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Job Location Coimbatore- India
- Only Indian Nationality
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.