Beijing, Beijing, China
Beijing, Beijing, China
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Reuter-Stokes a Baker Hughes Business designs and manufactures reliable measuring devices for precise radiation measurement, boiling water reactor monitoring, gas turbine flame detection, and oil drilling measurements including wireline devices. The company has more than 50 years of expertise designing, manufacturing and installing multiple gamma and neutron detection technologies. The Reuter Stokes product line of radiation detectors have applications in neutron scattering research, Homeland Security and safety monitoring in any setting that involves the use of nuclear materials.
Sales Manager - CHINA/APAC is responsible for developing sales of Reuter Stokes' Sensors for applications in Oil &Gas applications. In this role, you will identify opportunities, build pipeline, accurately forecast and close orders within your territory.
- Develop and implement a plan for growing sensor sales in Oil &Gas applications across CHINA/APAC regions.
- Maintain an accurate forecast in our CRM tool (Deal Machine)
- Support Product Development with market trending, customer feedback, and field experience
- Identify opportunities that our current product offerings will provide customer value and ultimately orders growth
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key end users in the market
- Develop direct relationships with customer, perform product demonstrations, and presentations.
- Lead the commercial launch of New Product Introductions (NPI's)
- Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on all sensor products
- Build Opportunity Pipeline: Identify new opportunities for the current product offering
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, sales management or product management in Oil&Gas industry
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time as required
- Demonstrable knowledge of sensors used in a variety of applications for the Oil&Gas market.
- Energetic, self-driven, financially motivated sales professional
- Strong Knowledge of the CHINA/APAC region customer base for Oil&Gas sensing products
- Strong knowledge of the appropriate channels using our sensors
- Ability to cold call and develop relationships with current and new customer accounts
- Ability to communicate and sell to multiple levels within the customer organization
- Team Player
- Ability to clearly communicate product opportunity to management as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Profit motivated with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with technical solution sales of engineered products
Location: Beijing/shanghai, China
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more