Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Wireline
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: JAKARTA, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes has an opening for Services Delivery Manager - Wireline Services. All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
- Responsible for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics.
- Interface with the customer service managers on issues escalation.
- Develop long range forecast for region resource needs.
- Develop and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training.
- Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
- Develops the year plan for the own function the basis of the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Important business unit clients.
- Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Resource Management for Wireline Product Line.
- Knowledge in Profit & Loss.
- Ability to manage team
- Indonesia Market knowledge would a plus.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more