Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Turnaround Lead Planner for a contract position, located in Aberdeen and also involves offshore work.
Experienced Turnaround Lead Planner with responsibility for all planning and scheduling deliverables to deliver the mega TAR (for offshore installation) to be executed in 2020 as part of the Core TAR team managing this event.
- Includes preparing, optimizing, levelling, job-card creation, updating progress and maintaining the plan/schedule to efficiently execute and commission. Reporting to management on shore, field teams that work off-shore and preparation for board meetings.
- The Lead Planner communicates with all Shell disciplines, operations /maintenance, engineering, procurement and finance during the planning and execution stage and at all stages of the turnaround work processes.
- During execution he/she is in control of the schedule of work and reports to Field Coordinators and management. 3+ direct reports and supported by 8 work preparation members.
- Asset maintenance scope, implement several projects and upgrades for 2 off-shore platforms. POB around 180+ people, Flotel 420+ POB
- Substantial experience in planning and executing turnarounds (optional is construction scheduler), experience as Lead planner with excellent skill level in scheduling (Primavera).
- Strong supervisory skills in managing crafts with good written/verbal communication skills and customer focus.
- Must be able to work effectively in a Team environment and build consensus. The Turnaround Planner shall have good proficiency with SAP (planning tool), Impress knowledge/skill is a pre.
- Offshore Certification held of willing to obtain.