Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultant
Location: Kallang, Singapore
Salary: Market Competitive
I am seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultant for one of my clients. My client is the largest IT Cyber Security Service providers in South East Asia. They are known for their fantastic reputation for providing an excellent work environment, and opportunities to their employees to grow and develop.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Lead Consultant (Cyber Threat Intelligence), the Consultant will be responsible
for Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) operations to support our services to clients. The CTI team collaborates with other teams in delivering the outcomes for our clients in cyber defence and response, which may include the support of cross-functional projects that require
resources from multiple business units.
· Performs collection of information for the different domains of cyber threat intelligence, including, open source intelligence, technical intelligence, and measurement and signature intelligence.
· Continuously performs analysis on information collected to refine and validate the intelligence developed.
· Support the intelligence mission planning and direction team in meeting information requirements.
· Supports the development of intelligence work products for consumers.
· Supports the identification and documentation of Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
· Leverages internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and intelligence on various threat actors and exploitation tools and platforms.
· Use an analytics platform to identify threats in the available information repositories.
· Perform threat research to identify tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) of threat actors and work with multi-disciplines to improve prevention and detection methods.
· Develop and maintain threat actor and TTP knowledgebase to train and update threat models.
· 1 to 3 years of experience with cyber threat intelligence or other intelligence services.
· 1 to 3 years of experience with research services.
· Experience in consulting, including both internal and client facing experiences
· Ability to obtain a security clearance
· Bachelor Degree in related field
· Ability to travel 20% of the time
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!