Targa is currently seeking a Director Supply Chain Systems & Integration for their office in Houston, TX.
The Director, Supply Chain Systems and Integration role is responsible for ownership, implementation, and integration of the Targa Resources Supply Chain systems roadmap.
The ideal candidate will work to understand and manage strategic initiatives related to master data and systems integration, and be skilled at delivering results based on cost, impact, and risks. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong foundation and demonstrated results implementing supply chain systems â€" ERP, master data management, inventory and asset management, contracts management, sourcing and procurement
- Ability to apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions
- Exceptional leadership qualities coupled with collaboration and influencing skills to successfully operate cross functionally; proven record of forming teams that support business systems
- Experience leading teams to develop supply chain digital and master data strategies
- Strong relationship building skills to work with senior business leaders to clearly define program requirements and outcomes, understand project budgets and investment prioritization
- Knowledge of supply chain systems within OFC and Maximo along with integration experience in managing complex supply chain activities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Engineering, Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent, and a minimum 10 years in directly relevant work experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain systems implementation or consulting leadership positions.
- 8+ years related business experience in the following areas: Supply Chain, IT, Business, Procurement, Finance/Accounting, Project Management.
- 5+ years of experience in team management or large project management.
- Excellent leadership, change management, and communication skills.
- Outstanding understanding of advanced procurement, logistics, and supply chain fundamentals, with expertise in building and driving system implementations.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Frequent interaction with all levels of complex organizations to provide and obtain information and to resolve issues across functional and managerial boundaries.
- Demonstrated history of leading, coaching, and training team members to achieve aggressive targets, drive continuous improvement, and resolve complex problems.
- Midstream industry experience
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.