Baker Hughes has an opening for a CNC Maintenance Tech / Electrician - Motors Manufacturing at our facility in Oklahoma City, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization.Essential Responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence EHS policies and guidelines such as but not limited to, LOTO, Permit to Work, PPE, Rolling Equipment, and Rotating Equipment.
- Ensures operation of CNC machines and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on machining lathes and mills, motors, pneumatic tools, and production equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates root cause of problems by using sound troubleshooting methods to ensure that repairs are permanent and minimize costly downtime.
- Uses precision measuring and testing instruments to ensure machine accuracy.
- Install, service, troubleshoot, and repair all types of machine control components including, but not limited to; motor drives, controllers, sensors, switches, breakers, overloads, power supplies.
- Contact and interact with contractors for maintenance issues requiring outside expertise
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of spare parts for all machines to minimize downtime
- Inspect and maintain existing equipment using tools, such as voltmeters and PC-based diagnostic software.
- Assist the Lead Maintenance Technician with preventive and predictive maintenance on the facilities CNC and production machinery when necessary.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience as an industrial maintenance electrician / CNC technician.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electronics or Mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated experience in electrical and/or electronic and mechanical maintenance including motors, controls, AC/DC theory, power supplies, power distribution, PLC's, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, power transmission, pumps.
- Demonstrated ability to follow all established safe work procedures including, but not limited to personal protection equipment, permit to work, safety lockout/tag-out, confined space, and elevated work areas.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical parts manuals such as electrical and mechanical diagrams, gages, meters, calipers and other measuring tools.
- Use all required hand and power tools including, but not limited to: drill, saw, torch, and jacks, as well as ladders, cranes, high lift, and other maintenance equipment.
- Willing to work across shifts to support plant uptime, and output goals.
- 1st Shift, 6:30AM-2:30PM
- Experience with Mazak, Mori Seiki, Okuma, Kuka, ABB, Allen Bradley PLC control systems.
- High energy with strong ownership of unplanned downtime metric.
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Advanced computer skills
Oklahoma City, OK