Responsible for supporting the delivery of reliability and maintenance activities, using basic technical and analytical capabilities to provide guidance on the best approach to ensure the safety, efficiency and reliability of operations.About the Role
A great opportunity has arisen to own and manage the preventative and corrective maintenance schedule activities in coordination with teams from operations, maintenance and Turnaround.
This role is responsible for all scheduling within our Refinery production and operation environment across short, medium and long term timeframes. You will play a key support role in the safe, reliable and efficient operations of our refinery - this unique opportunity will see you working cross-functionally with a large range of counterparts and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to blend your maintenance scheduling experience with stakeholder management, commercial thinking, complex problem solving and continuous improvement.
Additional responsibilities includes;
- Develop and control a schedule for all equipment requiring statutory inspections in accordance with endorsements.
- Schedule resources and ensure that provisions are available and in place in accordance with the plan with recognition of lead times.
- Escalate issues, as required.
- Prioritise work timing with due regard for forward log and backlog of Maintenance Team workload to meet KPI's.
- Manage weekly schedule by reviewing progress of activities and monitor against plan.
- Utilise close-out process to facilitate continuous improvement of work management process.
- Complete job planning activities, as required
- Review the maintenance backlog periodically to ensure jobs are correctly scheduled in accordance with its priority
- Provide high level forecasting and reporting to manage resource capacity and compliance to schedules
- Identify resource requirements, safety precautions and special work instructions required to execute the work
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvements with maintenance planning team to achieve planned works schedules
- Provide resource levelling for available Service Delivery labour in line with schedules for planned works
As a strong candidate for this role you will be an experienced maintenance scheduler, manufacturing or refinery operations experience would be advantageous but not essential. A focus on team behaviours, learning and building relationships will be essential - as well strong problem solving, safety and attention to detail.