The Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) Remote Service Expert (RSE) is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role, you will use defined tools, and follow processes/guidelines and escalation paths, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of RVI Remote Service Expert, you will:
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for timely and satisfactory resolution of a wide variety of technical issues/queries for the RVI product line, driving and leading the resolution process until the customer's satisfaction is achieved to the best of the company's ability
- Have fundamental knowledge of RVI, the associated configuration installations and applications, and/or follow established escalation paths to support appropriately
- Effectively handle technical queries from assigned customers and be knowledgeable of and sensitive to business, social and cultural issues significant to the customers
- Involve other teams as required, facilitate and motivate them to support the resolution process and use own leadership skills to get their buy-in and engagement
- Keep the local commercial sales rep. or channel partner copied regarding customer issues and their resolution
- Build strong relationship with the different internal teams and the customers.
- Work with the regions and the leadership to prioritize cases
- Support other Remote Service team members and other teams as required.
- Monitor metrics to understand severity of incoming and/or pending issues and align priorities accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (OR Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum 3 years of experience in Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) products, services, product features and software applications), (OR High School Diploma / GED with minimum 5 years of experience in Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) products, services, product features and software applications)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) products, services, product features and software applications
- Travel up to 25% of the time, as required
- Possesses extensive experience in Remote Visual Inspection products, services, product features and software applications
- Has RVI Inspection Field Service application knowledge or RVI product repair experience
- Experience in analyzing technical issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English required).
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented with willingness to work remotely in a global team
- Strong work ethic
- Experience analyzing technical issues
- Additional languages are an advantage, specifically German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French.
- Experience interfacing with internal and external customers
- Experience making quick decisions in order to adapt to any situation
- Fast learner with energy and enthusiasm for customer support
- Quality awareness and experience identifying future failures, defects, and problems
- Structured work methods and analytical skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks in parallel
- Experience following standard processes
- Experience adapting quickly to change and working successfully in an evolving and culturally diverse environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more