Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Technician in Singapore. The position will support the Products & Services Division. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BH offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
- Maintains and repairs production equipment including, but not limited to: lathes, mills, cranes, a/c units, welding and heat treating equipment and any other mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic machine as required.
- Maintains and repairs facility equipment.
- Cross-trains other maintenance employees.
- Maintains department records as required.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance is carried out as per Schedule.
- Review MTTR & MTBF and recommend systematic solutions to reduce machine downtime.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Candidate with at least 5 years of experience in maintenance/ troubleshooting of machines
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering