Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chukai, Terengganu, Malaysia
The Procure-To-Pay Specialist is responsible for representing the Procurement function at an assigned location. The Procure-To-Pay Specialist monitors and improves compliance with procure-to-pay (P2P) strategies, policies, processes and procedures within the GeoMarket.
- Support the Procurement Service Center (PSC) for procurement and accounts payable (AP) activities.
- Support the Product Line Supply Leads on new job planning and complex procurement and AP requirements.
- Provide local hands-on support in case of critical requests, spot purchases, and emergency purchases of goods and services for the site.
- Handle third-party related compliance matters where local input is required.
- Act as an interface between the PSC and locations for nonstandard procurement requests, including leading and communicating information, issues and initiatives.
- Support the PSC in expediting where direct local supplier contact is required or in case of issues.
- Represent the AP function at the location.
- Provide escalation support to ensure DFM flow-related actions are implemented in the GeoMarket on time.
- Support, where required, the invoice document flow.
- Report on P2P performance metrics.
- Liaise with the PSC on preparation of procurement service level reports and feedback on improvement suggestions.
- Meet on a regular basis with internal customers to review procurement service levels and quality.
- Ensure compliance with P2P channels and processes.
- Liaise and coordinate with local Sourcing upon request of PSC for specific and ad-hoc orders that require support.
- Troubleshoot P2P processing issues with end users.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting, or related education field.
- Preferable 3-5 years in related industry or function.
- Willing to work in Kuala Lumpur/Kemaman.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.