The AGT Marine & Subsea Team deliver integrated management of project scopes including engineering, equipment supply, fabrication and installation of subsea production facilities and the installation of offshore platforms and export pipelines for the portfolio of AGT Cat A and B projects.
As part of the portfolio development, the Azeri Central East (ACE) project will build a new Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters platform and integrate with the existing ACG facilities offshore, requiring brownfield activities to tie in the new infield Pipelines for Oil, Water and Gas. Job Advert
The ACE Marine and Subsea project engineer, will work with the ACE Marine and Subsea Delivery Manager to integrate and performance manage the delivery of the ACE Marine and Subsea scope.
Based in Baku the role will focus on the integration of the various teams and delivery lines ensuring alignment across the project and management of cross delivery scopes of work. The project engineer will facilitate the delivery of MPcP and project reporting requirements and champion cross project initiative's.
This exciting role offers a great deal of experience in the delivery of marine and subsea work scopes and management of integrated project delivery.Key Accountabilities:
The ACE M&S (Marine and Subsea) Project Engineer is accountable to the ACE Marine & Subsea Delivery Manager to:
- Provide HSSE Leadership to the project in accordance with the Upstream Safety Leadership Principles, GPO Personal Safety and Contractor HSSE management guides,
- Lead cross delivery team scopes of work, developing and owning the requirements and acting as the lead for the scope.
- Act as overall coordinator to support the assurance of ACE M&S project scope in compliance with MPcP (Major Project Common Process), OMS (Operating Management System), project and regulatory requirements.
- Report progress, provide summary weekly reports, and ensuring key issues are visible and managed and associated learnings captured and implemented.
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure the ACE M&S project budgets and schedules are integrated and optimised to provide cost effective, on time delivery.
- Support the ACE delivery manager to manage alignment of the delivery teams across the project to achieve the ACE Marine and Subsea objectives.
- Support the AGT M&S Team management to drive the implementation of BP expectations on Agility, M&T and Diversity and Inclusion
Essential experience and requirements:
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Azerbaijani citizenship is required
- A high level of personal commitment and proven HSE leadership to drive exemplary safety performance
- 5+ year of project experience
- Detailed knowledge of MPcP
- Commitment to consistent application of BP's values and behaviours within the leadership framework
- Strong networking and communication skills with an ability to lead and influence
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced project delivery environment
- Familiar with BP ETP's (Engineering Technical Practice) GIS's and Marine practices
- Working knowledge of offshore marine construction
- Willing and able to work on construction site and offshore on construction vessels where required.