Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primat Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a Recruitment Marketing and Communications Coordinator to be based in our Aberdeen office on a permanent staff basis.
The Recruitment Marketing Coordinator will take a proactive approach to the continual development and promotion of the Primat brand, and ensure the delivery of recruitment marketing campaigns for Primats internal and external customers. They will promote a positive safety culture within the Primat business and with our Contractors and Clients.
Key aims and objectives
- Support the ongoing development of the Primat brand and the promotion of relevant value propositions.
- Implement the marketing communications strategy for Primat, which maximises return from relevant channels.
- Responsibility for 'account management' of multiple customers; ensuring their unique needs are met, with high quality delivery achieved within predefined timeframes.
- Ensure all administrative activity is accurately recorded and stored in the relevant systems.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Take a proactive approach to brand management to identify opportunities for development or enhancement.
- Take a lead role in the management of the company website and associated PPC campaigns and the ongoing development of site SEO development to support the wider business objectives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of the suite of marketing material.
- Create, and manage delivery of bespoke recruitment marketing/ employer branding campaigns based on thorough research and analysis.
- Take a lead role in reporting on the efficacy of recruitment marketing tools and channels ensuring delivery of regular high-quality channel reporting and analysis.
- Provide any other reasonable support, as required, to the Primat or Customer recruitment teams which contributes to the overall business objectives.
- Conduct regular reviews of available tools and technology to ensure the business continues to explore new branding opportunities and maximize its potential utilisation of existing ones.
- Relevant experience in a recruitment marketing role is desirable
- Excellent oral, written, communication & IT skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Capable of working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong team ethic
- Good collaborator