Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Asset Integrity Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Lucrative monthly rate on offer
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer
A leading operating company based in Oman is currently looking for a Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer to be based in Muscat. The role will report to the head of pipeline Integrity for my client.
This To provide pipeline integrity management services to the Assets to ensure as far as practically possible that operation under specified operating conditions, there is no foreseeable risk of failure endangering the safety of personnel, environment or asset value and technical integrity can be demonstrated. To achieve this, plan and execute integrity assessment and reviews, scope and analyse inspection (inc intelligent pig (IP) inspection, external MFL surveys, UT inspections) on the basis of the P/L maintenance process, including Risk based Integrity assessment
- Own and maintain the Pipeline Maintenance Reference Plan (MRP) for the asset under own responsibility
- Utilise the MRP along with results from integrity assessment to produce the annual routine and non routine plan for pipeline maintenance, inspection and integrity activities and issue to service providers for execution.
- Utilise results from maintenance, inspection and integrity activities to perform formal integrity assessment at least annually in line with requirements in PC006, SP1210 and RMP 31.40.00.51
- Provide input on integrity management of new pipeline developments
- Analyse defect data from IP and UT surveys and carry out detailed integrity reviews for inspected lines. Initiate early actions to derate, repair or replace as necessary and prepare scopes of work for remedial actions, such as sleeving where necessary.
- 6+ years' Post graduate experience in the oil and gas industry with a focus on Pipeline Engineering and Integrity assessment and inspection
- Good technical knowledge of material and corrosion engineering covering pipeline materials, corrosion threats and corrosion controls.
- Track record of delivering integrity services and integrity improvement
- Previous experience working in the middle east
- Previous experience working for an operator would be advantageous
- Working for a leading client in Oman
- 12 month renewable contract
- Lucrative monthly salary on offer
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.