This role is the Global Financial Analyst for the Aftermarket Centers (AMC) component of the Flow & Process Technologies (F&PT) business, a component within Baker Hughes Company. This role reports to the AMC Product Line finance leader. This role is expected to support the financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and modeling for three AMC manufacturing shops across the globe. In addition, this role provides the opportunity to work with the AMC Product Line finance manager to drive Services variable and base cost out and process improvements across the AMCs.Essential Responsibilities:
This creates a unique opportunity for a strong experienced finance analyst to drive change and lead the financial performance of the business over the coming years.
In the role of AMC Global Finance Analyst, you will:
- Support planning cycles including developing estimates, operating plans/forecasts/reviews, quarterly forecasts, OP (operating plan/budget) and / or corporate reporting.
- Participate in quarterly / yearly closing processes.
- Support manufacturing accounting activities for three AMC sites, including but not limited to, inventory costing, E&O reserve calculation, and cost variance analysis.
- Support AMC sites for weekly orders, revenue, and CM pacing for communication to FPT GM and CFO.
- Provide financial data to AMC operating and finance teams in an effort to identify trends, drive growth, and drive behavior.
- Provide necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; identify risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities.
- Consolidate, analyze, and identify trends for actual operating performance and reporting results across the Aftermarket Centers
- Lead and provide analytical support on a range of ad-hoc / cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives across AMC & FPT.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years finance experience, including P&L familiarity and budget management
- FMP/Aspire graduate (BH Employees only)
- Proven track record of building, evaluating, and implementing business cases
- Advanced Excel analysis skills, coupled with great visuals that tell the business story
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a high degree of personal accountability
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to execute across multiple priorities independently and decisively
- Strong communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Effectively communicates across all levels of management and staff (written, oral, and PowerPoint)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.