Full - Time Regular
An opening Buying/Procurement Specialist
in Tianjin, China
. The position will support the PURCHASING-BUYING Division.Essential Responsibilities
- Test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Basic skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Basic computer skills
- Technical diploma, Associates degree or minimum 3 years' relevant industrial experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more