Skills: Secretarial or Administrative, Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Main focal to support CCA for timeliness customs clearance operation
- Generate shipping documents (invoice, packing lists) from system
- Check and ensure that data and documents are complete and accurate for declaration (both imports and exports)
- Investigate root cause for discrepancies in data/documents or between documents and physical goods
- Escalate discrepancy issues to Logistic Supervisor if the wrong physical goods or quantity is loaded by warehouse
- Coordinate with the following parties to get complete and accurate set of documents:
- CCA in export country
- Supply Planner or Material Planner
- Create Logistics export paperwork (where applicable) and liaise with the warehouse for these movements
- Supply planner: PO/ STO amendment
- Escalate supplier's data/document accuracy issues to material planner by providing summary reports
- In case of Customs dispute:
- Escalate major customs disputes/challenges to Customs Manager
- Liaise with material planner or supply planner when goods have been held by Customs
- Request HS codes/ composition letter, MSDS, manufacturing process, and test analysis reports from suppliers
- License specific issues: Request for criteria/specifications from respective authorities/ agencies to verify if products fall within the criteria of the license
- For 1st time import:
- Check if there are any special requirements
- Ensure correct duty amount is paid to Customs for timely Customs clearance
- Prepare and submit invoice cover sheet
- Be fully cognizant of the sensitivities and responsibilities of a Government Intermediary role
- Coordinate with the warehousing team for receipts after goods are released by Customs
- Accountable for maintaining a good file plan (per Group Record Management) and keeping all shipping documents as per file plan
- Execute logistics delivery services within budgets set by the LSC and Logistics Managers without jeopardizing HSSE, Quality and OE standards
- Monitor daily CCA-related KPIs
- Escalate tasks which are not going as per SLA/non-compliance
- Ensure payments are made to suppliers as per contract terms
The incumbent may also be required to be part of or lead projects in Logistics space
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell is the second largest OMC and employs 400+ people directly and over 12,000 indirectly.
Maintaining its legacy of 116 years with a portfolio of robust businesses and international product offering, Shell Pakistan Limited (SPL) continues to meet the energy needs of the country serving over a million customers across the country every day.
Shell in Pakistan is committed to making business decisions that demonstrate economic, social and environmental responsibility. Over the years, SPL has built a diverse Social Investment portfolio aligned with our business activities in Pakistan.
- Stakeholder Management
- Analytical Skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video