Targa is currently seeking a Pricing/Trading Analyst for their office located in Houston, TX. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review of contracts to include updating and changing deals based on contract updates.
- Daily pricing analysis, month end close pricing analysis, monthly OPIS price review.
- Maintains SOX compliance with SharePoint site and acts as gate keeper for changes to prices.
- Physical Inventory reconciliations; 3 rd Party storage reconciliations
- Financial deal review and analysis
- Pricing desktop â€" enter daily postings, use form needed by accounting for entry, re-perform manual calculations, upload items into SharePoint, approve items in SharePoint.
- Review accounts payable & accounts receivable for pricing/quantity issues.
- Assist with monthly close process.
- Produce monthly storage statements/invoices for Targaâ€™s 3 rd party storage customers
- Raw well component Gain/Loss calculation
- Daily entry of Deal Sheets/DCRâ€™s/Trading deals
- Daily invoice review, New BA setup, contact & user maintenance updates and RA location updates.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Interpersonal communication skills; able to work in a self-directed work team.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 25 pounds.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and reliable attendance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- RightAngle experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.