Targa is currently seeking an NGL Distribution Coordinator for the office in Houston, TX. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing monthly scheduling activities for the Mont Belvieu storage facility, NGL pipelines, fractionation facilities and Galena Park terminal
- Directing the functions related to the accurate and timely nominations of product
- Executing both timely and accurate distributions of all purity tickets
- Monitoring and communicating pipeline information and supply changes to internal and external customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with scheduling personnel and counterparts at the various companies with which we service
- Serving as liaison between operations and customers to coordinate pipeline movements
- Maintaining administrative reports for management of the NGL commercial business via open position/inventory schedules, customer nomination changes, historical volume movements and other schedules as required
- Working closely with the business development group to ensure that product and pipeline activities are delivered accurately, on time and in a manner consistent with the approved contracts
- Minimum of 1 year of NGL scheduling experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driverâ€™s license.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work team.
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and be able to respond to call outs as need to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant conditions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and completing deadlines
- RightAngle Experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.