Skills: Facilities Management, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kwinana Beach, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for supporting the coordination of safe, reliable, compliant and efficient logistical operations to ensure the sufficient supply of goods and products, using basic technical and analytical capabilities to improve operational performance.About the Role
A 24-month opportunity to manage daily business and support our 2021 Turnaround Event is now available. This role is responsible for ensuring that the Refinery Infrastructure comprising of roads, buildings and land is maintained and managed in a safe, productive manner. The role also provides coordination of contractor services and resources for minor support tasks as required. Managing contractor claims review, oversight and payment process.
This role will give you a fantastic opportunity to further your technical career, exercise your focus and passion for safety, and challenge yourself as we work through this major maintenance event.
Additional responsibilities includes;
- Implement standards, policies, procedures to produce a safe work place and a safe system of work.
- Ensuring training requirements are identified and met
- Delivery of coaching and support in a proactive manner
- Carrying out Safety Leadership Tasks
- Ensuring compliance with policies, standards, procedures, work instructions, regulations
- Monitoring performance with a view to improvement
- Addressing and/or escalating any safety risks
- Investigate and or participate in any investigation of incidents, and then ensure actions and lessons are appropriately followed up.
- Identify ways to improve the safety performance of all infrastructure contractors
- Ensures Infrastructure is maintained to a safe and compliant standard within the allocated budget
- Co-ordinates the execution of work on infrastructure maintenance
- Support refinery wide activities
- Supporting and encouraging compliant operations in Operating and Non-Operating Areas
- Control of Work, managing Non-Operating Areas permits
- Monitoring performance of contractors in accordance with the intent of the Contractor Oversight model
As a strong candidate for this role you will have a technical background, be comfortable in a plant environment and hold a strong focus on safety. You will have experienced in supervising staff or contractors, problem solving skills and strong knowledge of maintenance activities. A focus on team behaviours, learning and building relationships will also be essential.