- Develop technical background on Baker Hughes products and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the Houston area.
- Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Maintain and service key customer account
- Engage, entertain, and communicate with plant personnel at customer facilities.
- Handle special projects (internal and external), as assigned
- Learns Baker Hughes product and services technologies
- Manages existing process chemical business at customer account in the Houston area
- Identifies and closes new sales growth opportunities
- Leads and oversees activities within assigned accounts
- Interfaces across the internal organization
- Builds strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 -3 + years of experience in refinery process treatment
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers)
- On call position
- 95+% in the field (rarely overnight travel)
- Company car provided
- Company computer provided
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience with finished fuel additives and process units
- Experience within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position
- Experience with Industrial Sales is preferred
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry degree preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred
Texas City, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more