Responsible for programing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in core data structures, algorithms, and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
- Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Tools - Gulp, Bootstrap, Bower / Webpacks
- Concepts - Responsive Web Design, Single Page Application, Async Development, Performance, Eventing, WebSockets
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts, Design Patterns.
- Competency is Web application design.
- Competency in cloud computing ( AWS, Cloud Foundry) and Single Page Web applications.
- Understanding of DevOps and Cloud Ops
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.