Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in Aberdeen for a period of 12 months.
You will join the Project Management Function which leads the successful delivery of our projects from concept, FEED and detailed design services for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. The Project Management Function provides Project Directors, Project Managers, Project & Interface Engineers, and Package Managers ensuring the stakeholder objectives are met. Project undertaken can be on variety of contract basis, lump sum, reimbursable or risks and reward. Project size and complexity can vary significantly.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to awards, start up and execution.
- Experience in project engineering of multidiscipline engineering design teams on a diverse range of scopes from Minor Modifications to Modifications to Complex Modifications.
- Experience of generating onshore Engineering and Offshore construction schedules
- Experience in co-ordinating and interfacing with construction team and sub-contractors
- Experience in co-ordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without compromising HSSEQ standards.
- Experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with client and sub-contractors
- Experience of previous rig work would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to review client scopes of work for completeness and clarity of intent and liaise with client groups on any points requiring clarification.
- Propose and execute remedial actions for all identified problem areas associated with schedule slippage.
- Degree or Equivalent in appropriate engineering subject OR HND/HNC and preferably membership of appropriate institute.
- Experienced in either process, mechanical, structural, E&I or controls engineering discipline.
- Experienced in project engineering of multi-discipline engineering design teams.
- Experience in coordinating and interfacing with construction team and sub-contractors.
- Experience in coordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without compromising HSSEQ standards.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining good relationships with client and sub -contractors.