Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Translator / Interpreter
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
This role will be engaged in written and verbal translation of various documents.
· Written translation of technical documents on downhole equipment and well services including drilling fluids, cementing, logging, well completion, reservoir stimulation and production.
· Written translation of operational, financial, legal and logistics procedures and guidelines; HSE, QC and HR documents.
· Written translation of Power Point presentations and marketing materials about Baker Hughes products and services (reservoir development services, downhole equipment, pressure pumping equipment, formation evaluation, wireline logging, LWD, MWD, intelligent completion systems, directional drilling, artificial lift, upstream chemicals).
· Written translation of contracts, correspondence with customers and internal company announcement.
· Verbal translation at customer meetings, technical discussions, video conferences and seminars about Baker Hughes products and services.
· High education in Linguistics
· Strong experience in technical environment
· Knowledge of oilfield equipment and service terminology
· Fluent Russian and English
· Strong communication skills
· Strong attention to details
· Knowledge of oilfield equipment and service terminology.
· Moscow, Russia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more