Job Description Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that production resource levels and shifts are organized, enabling production volumes to be achieved
- Proactively manage the integration of production activities with production plans determined by, and with the participants in the S&OP process, including HSSE, Planning, Engineering Maintenance and Quality Control and Assurance
- Implement Shell Group or country specific recommendations, whichever is the more stringent, and manuals related to product handling procedures, operating processes, working with operational capabilities of hardware on the site, implementing safety equipment and clothing where required
- Ensure assets under his/her operational control are maintained as per controls
- Responsible for product/line change over execution in line with quality and Health, Safety, Security Environment (HSSE) standards
- Deliver production schedule adherence plan, optimize production and to take timely filling entries in SAP
- Ensure product integrity and highest quality standards as defined under ISO procedures
- Manage automated/manual filling line preparation/set up, operate and shutdown in line with defined SOPs
- Maintain & track performance dashboards
- Manage work contractor staff to deliver assigned targets
- Manage bulk filling of tank lorries
- Ensure bottles are released from filling/packing unit into market as per defined quality standards
- Conduct root cause analysis for machine breakdowns for continuous improvement
- Fully accountable for drum, pail, manual pack filling, hose exchanger unit and pig operation on small pack filling lines
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for timely resource availability to deliver production plan
Responsible for implementing lean & continuous improvement initiativesCompany Description
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell is the second largest OMC and employs 400+ people directly and over 12,000 indirectly.
Maintaining its legacy of 116 years with a portfolio of robust businesses and international product offering, Shell Pakistan Limited (SPL) continues to meet the energy needs of the country serving over a million customers across the country every day.
Shell in Pakistan is committed to making business decisions that demonstrate economic, social and environmental responsibility. Over the years, SPL has built a diverse Social Investment portfolio aligned with our business activities in Pakistan.Requirements
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- People Management skills
- Planning and Management
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.