To provide and deliver an exceptional service with the highest possible safety standards to both onshore and offshore facilities with the chance to support service teams across regions, globally. Essential Responsibilities:
- Safe and Compliant performance on all matters and or targets required by internal and external stakeholders regarding the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Active participation in all safety related initiatives on/offshore
- Involvement in BHGE Subsea Well Head testing e.g;
- Site Integration Testing and relevant Site Receive Tests
- Installation and Maintenance of BHGE Wellhead and associated equipment involving but not limited to;
- Pressure Assist Running Tool, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve Tool, related Guide Base installs, Casing Hanger runs, Cam Actuated Running Tools etc.
- Resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product improvement.
- Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining BHGE's high expectation of working with uncompromising
- Integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive and professional approach
Reporting to the Field Service Manager APA Subsea SystemsPERFORMANCE MEASURES
All targets are set and agreed to at the start of each year for the following year;
- Compliance, EHS All Hands and BHGE Classroom training attendance
- Performance against GE Growth Values
- Lost Time Incidents
- EHS concern reporting
- Non - Productive Time
- Pre and Post job planning attendance and participation
- On Job Training
- Project reporting - Daily
- In Field Utilisation
The role is responsible for making technical decisions which directly impact the relevant projects safety record, schedule and operation. Typically measured in full scope completion on time, Lost Time Incidents and or Non-Productive Time (per/hour)DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
The role requires technical decision making ability based on appropriate competency level during each project.
All engineering issues will be documented and passed through typically to the Integrated Services Lead (ISL) before distributed to Engineering and or Management for review and resolution by BHGE Onshore Services. The Client is informed all the way along the process with regular contact by the same.
This position has no budgetary authority or responsibilities directly related to BHGE finance.KEY DIMENSIONS
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, this role may require from time to time the candidate to supervise junior personnel and proactively assist in their training and development on/off shore.
Project durations for this role can typically range from one week to three years. The role is responsible for the collaborated execution of such projects.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Strong technically with demonstrable exposure to offshore drilling campaigns
- Working knowledge of BHGE Wellhead systems preferred
- Ideally min of x5 years experience with Subsea Drilling scopes working in a deep-water environment
- Minimum of a National Certificate or Mechanical Apprenticeship preferred
- Proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis
- Ability to travel at short notice to potentially global locations.
- Strong communication skills fluent in English both Written and Verbal with PC literacy
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful environments
Jandakot, AustraliaSalary Range
: AUD $ 110,000 - 130,000
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more