Other Skills: IWCF/IADC, BOSIET
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Nunukan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Have minimum 5 years in the similar position and in Oil & Gas Industry
- Minimum High School graduates or equivalent.
- Have valid IWCF/IADC and BOSIET certifications
- Have Technical knowledge in drilling equipment & drilling process for offshore operation
- Have a thorough knowledge of rig emergency signals and procedures
- Have a thorough knowledge of hand signals and safe working procedures for equipment handling
- Legislative safe work practice knowledge
- Proficiency in English (written & oral)
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk is Indonesia’s largest national onshore and offshore drilling contractor that has been serving both local and international clients domestically as well as abroad for more than two decades. Since its establishment, Apexindo has served prominent oil and gas companies, such as Total E&P Indonesie, Vico Indonesia, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Pertamina, MedcoEnergi, Hess, BP, PetroChina, Lundin, Santos, Crescent Petroleum, Pearl, Statoil, Anadarko, and Devon.
As part of its commitment to continuously improve the competitive advantage as well as the international standard drilling services, Apexindo has successfully passed the surveillance audit and obtained the certification of ISO 9001; 2008 in Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 in Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 in Health and Safety Management System. Moreover, Apexindo also put a consistent concern on health and safety of its employees and stakeholders. This commitment had made Apexindo posted Lost Time Incident Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR) that are below the industry average as recorded by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Asia Pacific Region.
At the moment, with 8 onshore rigs, 6 offshore rigs, and a unit of Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO), Apexindo has grown to become a leading drilling contractor with domestic and overseas operations, driven by its vision to be a world-class drilling contractor without compromising services.