Baker Hughes has an opening for a Product Champion to support its growing GeoFORM product business (Sand Control) based at our CTI location in Houston, TX.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides high level of support for the product, including interacting with the support lab, technical selling, product application, candidate well selection, and/or completion product performance.
- Lead creation of marketing and sales tools to fit customer needs
- Stay vigilant with the competition in the market, provide distinct technical solution (with the support of global and local technical support team)
- Assists with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions.
- Investigates product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- May be lead engineering/technical position in new region or area of product introduction.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of Oilfield Services experience in Completions with focused experience in lower completions and sand control
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Must work well with others in a matrix environment
- Must be customer/client focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business International Travel up to 50% may be required
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience in new product development and commercialization
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Project management skills
Houston, TX 77040
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more