Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Transocean is focused on being the employer of choice for the drilling industry.
We are challenging ourselves every day to push the performance of the company through technological advances and passion for our work.
The HR Functional Support Analyst position is responsible for performing advanced Human Resource system of record and Time Tracking System of record contribution and providing support and analysis of various human resource data and processes. Workday experience is required.
- Partners with HR team to provide technical solutions that meets business requirements
- Performs routine tasks for projects or department
- Maintains and contributes to steady workflow and productivity of the HR system of record (Workday)
- Develops and applies functional/technical skills related to advanced techniques, procedures and tools
- Works on project-based assignments and tasks
- Serves as an expert for HR in the area of data and system processes
- Troubleshoots issues, identifies and analyzes processes, information and data
- Configures system requirements based on HR defined needs
- Creates reports and dashboards to deliver HR analytics
- Participates in HR system of record (Workday) user acceptance testing to ensure successful end results
- Participates in HR system of record (Workday) education sessions and webinars
- Ensures data accuracy integrity by developing and performing data validation
- Accountable for data accuracy and data integrity
- Creates and delivers HR system process training to HR staff and others as needed
- Receives general guidance and training
- Operates with minimal latitude for action or decision without review
- Exhibits knowledge of the HR System of record (Workday) and Time Tracking System of record (Kronos)
- Travels occasionally to field locations to train users and receive feedback on systems of record
EDUCATION: BS degree in related field of study or equivalent experience required.
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years HR Systems or functional HR experience.
2+ years of strong configuration, report writing and support within Workday HCM.
Professional attitude promoting the core values of the company.
Strong working knowledge of HR Technology and functional HR processes.
Experience documenting, developing and testing business processes, calculated fields, reporting and dashboards.
Experience in developing detailed requirements documentation
Experience in analyzing data and processes in order to maintain data accuracy and propose process efficiencies
Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to work well and function autonomously as needed; also working well with teams.
Self-motivated, with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision.
If you want to push yourself to great achievement, let Transocean develop your career.
No matter where in the world Transocean people are working, we are all pioneers at heart. We don’t shrink from challenges. They inspire us. Which is why we’ve been a company of firsts since our inception. Although we come from different countries, cultures and backgrounds, we’re united by our shared pursuit of excellence. We value the different perspectives represented throughout our organization, recognizing that our people are our most valuable asset.
In today’s competitive environment, when Transocean has asked our employees to embrace a performance culture that requires us to constantly seek improvement no matter how productive we are, our team has risen to the occasion. And in fact, they are changing the way we operate. If you are motivated by a work environment that consistently challenges you, one where you can have an impact that is felt on every rig and on the bottom lines of both Transocean and our customers, we encourage you to browse our available positions below and at www.deepwater.com/our-people
Transocean has received reports of unauthorized individuals falsely advertising or promising job opportunities and supporting their claims with forged documents. These individuals ask for money to cover processing fees, visas, work permits, etc. Transocean's hiring process does not include unsolicited offers of employment or require payment. We will only contact you if you have applied for employment through our website at: www.deepwater.com, or had contact with one of our local recruiting or field offices. We also have received reports of unauthorized solicitations of business or vendor quotes, which may request pricing and other commercial details. Please do not respond to any requests unless you can verify the origin of the request. Transocean communicates with its vendors using a vendor portal or direct communication with a designated Transocean representative known by vendors. Transocean will never ask you to send banking information by email. If you suspect fraud, we would encourage you to report such activity to your local police authorities.