Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Contracts Compliance Auditor, on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
Responsible for the performance of the day to day pre-disbursement contract compliance checks of suppliers' invoices, follow-up of non-compliant issues and invoice disputes and participating in contractor audits, as required.
This position will perform the interface with Contract reps, Contracts Performance, Cost Admin & Cost Performance. Ensuring that the performance of contract compliance.
- Perform process of daily invoice checks, verification of rates, personnel, equipment etc, with the aim of optimising the reimbursable opportunities for the company.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to with regards to contract administration i.e. contract amendments, variation orders and release orders
- Monitor and report on status of non-compliant issues raised & credit notes received
- Participate in external contractor audits and follow-up
- Meet with internal staff and external contractors to resolve outstanding non-compliant issues and invoice disputes
- Analysis of invoice patterns to detect common problems which can be avoided by developing business processes & procedures
- Recommend process improvements with specific regard to invoice processing and the contract preparation, tender & award process
- HND or equivalent in a financial or related discipline together with experience of the oil & gas industry
- In-depth knowledge of the commercial and legal environment and contract structures and terms & conditions
- Significant experience of contract administration and/or cost control, preferably, within a large organisation
- Computer literate with experience of various applications, primarily Excel, Word & SAP
- General understanding of the technical operations of an Asset Operator within the oil & gas industry