On behalf of our client we are currently looking for an Engineering Specialist "Internal Corrosion"; with 15 Years Experience Minimum.
Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
• Minimum 15 years in Oil/Gas Production & Processing
BSc in Chemistry, Metallurgy, or Chemical Engineer - or MSc in Corrosion Science Engineering.
The perspective candidate needs to have the following skills for the job:
· Candidates should have very good experience in corrosion monitoring data collection and evaluation to optimize the corrosion control strategy.
· Review engineering technical report related to the follow up data collection of corrosion control system including chemical injection rate, required rate, and corrosion control monitoring system.
· Candidates should have very good background about the program of field trials with the required steps follow up.
· Familiar with lab analysis needed for the field trials programs in order to mange of the control chemical efficiency fallow up.
· Laboratory development in relevant discipline and use of relevant instruments and equipment.
· Computer literate with thorough knowledge of MS office software applications.
· Fluent in English language (spoken and written) and proficient in technical report writing.
· Auditing of corrosion monitoring system and troubleshooting.
· Conversant with scale prediction and corrosion prediction software.
· System compatibility, optimization applications and economic of treatment.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave (Other Candidates)
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover