Skills: Engineering Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Up to £33000 per annum
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to work for a company that values hard work and rewards ambition?
Do you thrive under pressure and have what it takes to develop a team of engineers?
If so, then this is the permanent role for you!!
ASA Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside our client based in South Lanarkshire to find a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for an exciting role with excellent career progression within their business.
Our client is a forward thinking and technology led organisation that delivers turn-key solutions to satisfy the most demanding of industry sectors in which the products are mission critical. Boasting a staff of around 250 talented professionals, the business has exciting plans for the future to ensure continued growth and success.
This permanent role is a challenging yet rewarding one in which you will be expected to provide leadership to the team whilst coordinating and overseeing their workload to ensure quality and standards are met and continually improved.
In this role, you will be required to:
· Organise and prioritise the workload for the team
· Monitor the sub-contractor on site and ensure that WPE practice and Health and Safety regulations are respected
· Resolve equipment breakdowns
· Carry out PAT testing
· Organize, supervise and participate in sub-contracted repairs
· Plan and manage service of all company equipment
· Assist job requirement and project planning
Additional requirements for the role:
· To train as required any new or existing employees to support business objectives
· Liaise and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface is maintained
· Must have a sound understanding and prior experience of using Lean tools and techniques in Manufacturing and also 18th edition or equivalent qualification
· Work proactively with support functions to fully define the process/procedures and controls relevant to team activities
In return, our client is offering:
· A competitive salary of £33,000 per annum
· Career progression and development
· Private medical care
· Company holiday accommodation in St. Andrews
· Day shift hours, however, will be expected to be flexible in line with business needs
To apply for this incredible permanent opportunity, apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND