Skills: Piping Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: City of London, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client, a major service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, have a requirement for a Senior Stress Engineer. This is a contract opportunity based in London.
As Senior Stress Engineer, your main duties will include:
- Assessment and manipulation of loading inputs to establish critical load case definitions to be reviewed for structural certification in both static and fatigue conditions
- Creation and approval of clear and concise reports of work completed for both internal and external issue
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal resource on stress related issues and work packages
- Monitoring and reporting on stress deliverables for the programme and feedback to the Engineering Project Manager
be considered for the Senior Stress Engineer opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience analysing both HP and LP piping
- Experienced in the selection and subsequent analysis of critical lines
- Experienced in production and checking of stress isometrics - ability to analyse the efficiency of supports within a piping system, and making alterations to improve efficiency
- Experienced in checking of pipe supports preferential
- Experience working with HVEC desirable
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.