Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking to hire OIMs for operations in Qatar onboard Amphion Jackup.
- Manage the planning and efficient execution of the drilling program in coordination with Customer Representative and rig department heads.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel on board.
- Manage the monitoring of all onboard equipment and systems usage, supervise testing and inspection of critical equipment and systems and ensure operational parameters and limits are observed.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel onboard
- Ensures that rig complies with Flag State and certifying Regulatory Bodies requirements
- Provide strong and consistent safety leadership and direction to personnel
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for all personnel, ensuring on-going development and training of employees and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Minimum 15 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in the capacity of Rig Superintendent
- Prior experience on Cyber / Amphion as wel as CJ46 / CJ50 / CJ70 type Jackups would be an Added Advantage
- Incident Investigation / Root-Cause (Top-Set)
- Medical Exam (Fit To Work)
- Offshore Survival (BOSIET / T-BOSIET) OPITO
- H2S/Breathing Apparatus (Yearly)
- Advanced First Aid STCW
- Offshore First Aid STCW
- Well Control IWCF Level 4 IWCF
- Coxswain Lifeboat / Fast Rescue Craft STCW
- Fire-Team Leader OPITO
- Fire-Team Member OPITO
- Global Maritime Distress / Safety System (GMDSS)
- Management of Major Emergencies
- OIM License
- Rescue At Height
Should you meet the above requirements, please forward detailed updated CV to include Names of Rigs Worked as well as Area of Operations.
REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED