Company: NES Global Talent
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coil tubing jobs
- Provide support to crew and clients at wellsite.
- Plan operations and ensure materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.