NES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Essential qualifications and experience include though are not limited to:
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
- Works rotational schedule, including long and/or irregular hours
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklists
- Ensures units are clean and functional prior to job
- Identifies the difference between suction hoses and discharge hoses
- Aware of rates of suction (I.E. 10 BPM) discharge (I.E. 15 BPM)
- At least 2 years exp in Frac
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Safe Land/PEC Certified or ability to obtain
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred or ability to obtain
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.