NES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Essential qualifications and experience include though are not limited to:
- Provides assistance to the Field Specialist and is capable in the operation of equipment, monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site
- You must have Frac Experience
- Works closely with clients and other Personnel
- Coordinates with employees on site while performing the job and assuring compliance with customer and safety requirements
- Assures that all safety and operations policies and standard practices are adhered to
- Monitors and documents all maintenance on equipment or reports status to preclude unnecessary equipment down time
- Maintains an open and business-like relationship with the company representative
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.