NES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Essential qualifications and experience include though are not limited to:
- Understanding and completing job designs including fluids, proppant, volumes, and additives based on a basic open hole log review and/or pump schedules
- Performing tasks with data acquisition software, hydraulic fracturing pumps, blenders, and hydration units
- Providing on-site computer modeling and data acquisition software support
- Understanding and monitoring pressure matching
- Maintaining real-time mass balance data on proppant and fracturing additives
- Preparing and distributing post job reports and post well hydraulic fracturing summaries
- Performing tasks to ensure quality assurance of all on-site materials
- Performing tasks to track material delivery rates for quality control
- Communicating with on-site customers in a professional manner
- Performing tasks for an on-site water analysis
- Providing additional support for multiple fleets when needed
- Performing net pressure, observed net pressure, and measured bottom hole pressure analysis
- Rig up/down backside equipment as needed and learn how to run and troubleshoot
- You will be required to learn the fracturing system, including all equipment
- Attending all required on the job training, classroom-based and online training and working through your progression plans.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.