Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Panama City, Florida, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking orders, putting parts together to form kits, and filling orders and requests from inventory and stock.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, counting, and receiving in raw materials and product.
- Assist inventory control by generating pick plans, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or issued using PeopleSoft SCM software.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational tagging standards
- Perform and/or monitor and ensure product movement in and out of the foreign trade zone are accounted for and declared properly to U.S. Customs.
- Develop and/or provide support in the general area of Trade Compliance reporting, analysis and maintenance of master compliance data and system accuracy.
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and MSR orders; pulling materials; packing boxes/crates.
- Prepare parcels and crates for outbound shipments.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, storage areas, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Assisting in the management of recyclables within the facility.
- Wear the proper safety equipment to include a minimum of safety glasses, hard hat, and steel toe boots.
- Obtain a certification and operate a forklift safely within a warehouse and manufacturing facility.
- Perform daily and pre-use inspections of equipment to include forklifts, pallet jacks, and carts.
- Complete all required Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) training.
- Input data as required into the PeopleSoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool.
- Must maintain a valid state issued driver's license.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid state issued driver's license required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- 1-2 years forklift operation experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.