Senior Customer Order & Fulfillment Staff Manager
Requires strong multitasking and organizational skills to handle the roles that come with order execution and order processing for multiple equipment and channel sales for all OFS Product Lines globally. Ideal candidate needs to have a thorough understanding of commercial terms, sales process, optimization in addition to supply chain business acumen.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the order execution and fulfillment team
- Lead equipment sales pre-contract review for compliance in financial, trade, commercial terms, legal, tax, and payment to achieve a completely compliant contract written on the USA legal entity.
- Collaborate with geo-market commercial and sales teams and business support units to resolve commercial issues, pre and post contractual problems. Ensure trade and finance regulations are respected, guide staff, and monitor daily business operations.
- Responsible for the daily coordination of order execution and fulfillment issues related to equipment sales & Channels contracts
- Responsible to maintain revenue recognition compliance for BHOO and GmbH contracts
- Responsible to provide support to equipment and channel sales team for commercial, revenue reporting and financial requirements
- Define processes, IT tools, trainings, value stream, etc. to be used by the customer order and fulfillment team. Need to come up with process improvements and boost the productivity of the current team.
- Responsible to issue Bank Guarantees, review letters of credit, POA Signatory for contracts, prepare revenue reports
- Define, document and implement processes, IT tools, dashboards and trainings to drive efficiencies
- Support billing and collection activities
- ERP (SAP) subject matter expert
- Detail Oriented and organized
- Effective communicator with internal and external parties
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of commercial and end to end supply chain
- Experience in SAP Modules and Reports
- General understanding of the Legacy BH Product Line Technologies
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint